billion of wonderful fucking shits about me

HEY i'm Aliff Aidiel Rahmat :) currently 16 years old..unlike some other people,i might be a freak persdon but in a cool way with great SWAG!i'm so obsessed with internet but you know i'm newbies here :D so any advice i would love to take it seriously :) i hate school.yeah it's bitch and full of slut! haha but i can't deny that i must study in order to to excel and fulfill my dream..i wanna be a forensic investigator one day and wanna get a job in NYPD!haha hope so yeah i hope that I meet a right (i mean righteous) beautiful person in my life..i admit that i love this girl but unfortunately she's taken by err,...bitch (and i surely say him's a bitch) hurmm i may not be a famous person but you guys still visit my blog and  read my posts :) so thanks a lots :DDDDDDDDDD ah i think that's fucking enough for now :) oh one more thing..i always say shitty things so do not mind correcting me and ask me to mind my words okay?that's part of my life :))ahaha love to be with funny people :D okay thanks and assalammualaikum :)))))))